When did you post the admission card @sree87??
@ vino7 We didnt post it . We put it directly in the box kept in the school campus
I too dropped it the same way. But I dropped it on the last day. So might be getting later I believe.. thanks sree.. hope u posted little earlier..
Yes. We dropped it on 23rd of February. Don't worry . Hope that you will get a call soon.
This is Selva , i saw all your points and views about The school , its very clear. i have few query's. as a parent we wish to place our girl into the school (LKG / 1st) next year 2020 -21. because that only she age wise she is qualified.
1) in our home we use tamil language only. the school medium of language is English , what about teachers interaction with KG student ?, are they make comfortable childs ?
2) We are planned to move Thazampur where the school currently moved , due to our child comfortable (walk able distance ) . in interview are they consider KG student home location ? can we hold our relocation till admission ? and tell them we are planning to move near by school on interview day.
The school recent KG child parents - plz advice .
3) As you said very limited seats (25) , do we have any same kind of approach schools in chennai ,can you plz suggest some good schools which is giving impotent to the child attitudes and happiness learning .
i hope you mentioned one of the KJ student run a school ?can you plz tell me
4) how about Thazambur life style like rent ,safety and child medical things ?
Can you plz give your inputs on above points ?
I would Like to know what questions were asked to parents in the-parent meeting for LKG admission, We have a meeting announced for tomorrow. Can you share your experience
I was asked the below questions
1) Why do you prefer this school?
2) How did you make your kid understand fear so that kid can come out of it?
3) What your kid do in your home?
I believe you will have your opinion. But be prepared so that you can express your opinion properly.
All the best for you.
Did they tell you anything on when they will get back?
They informed us that they will get back before March end. They also told that applicants are more but seats are only 25 and asked us to bear with them if things don€™t work for us
Thanks @ dharmaindiraBelow is my experience in parent meeting for LKG admission :
Questions for us are like :
how do you know KFI ?
What are your expectations about KFI ?
Have you heard about Krishnamurti and his principles ?
have you seen our website and what did you like very much in website ?Following questions are based on answers we have given in the application form :
Spirituality for 3.5 yr student ? how can school do that ?
3 things you wish you ignore in your child's life/ growing phase/parenting
How do you define success ? and failure ?
They told us the same..wait till end of the month, more applicants..
Hoping for the best :)
Yeah They asked us same set of questions and asked us to wait too. Fingers crossed
We also we through the same set of questions. on comparison and competition, challenges and concerns of kids of this age. have never felt this anxiety ever before for the mail from KFI. All the best to everyone who makes it through. I would have replayed the process of 'interview' more than 100 times now, its difficult to put our thoughts in 15 mins but i am sure, they would have understood our vision for our kids. Even if we dont make it, we very well know that JKs thoughts (not 100% though) enriches the child and let the child be child with enthusiasm, inquisitiveness, free and open to express and talk, respect their choice in a non competitive and not compared environment.
Hi. Has anyone heard from the admissions office yet for LKG?
Any idea if the interviews are still going on?
Remember they posting the interviews are only in first and second week of March.So it shud hav been over by now.
Any one got mail. I haven't but someone I know has got admission confirmation mail.
We haven't got any mail yet.
When did they get the confirmation email?
Anyone else in the forum got a confirmation/rejection mail?
Is anyone got mail as not selected?
Dint receive any email.did u get?
No didn't receive any mail.