I went to Sai ram Vidyalaya on saturday to check abt the admission dates of Pre KG. They said it would be after Pongal and via online. Other details even I am waiting for. If some one would share that would be of great use.
My daughter got shortlisted for pkg in sairam vidyalaya. The fee structure is 15K admission fee, First term fee 23K, September 9K and Jan16 9K.
Any reviews about sai ram vidyalaya..
How is Sai Ram Vidhayala CBSE school. Im planning to put my son in Pre-KG.
1. Is the school is good? rate out 5.
2. Admission fees is 25K, refundabale fees is 50K and Iterm fees is around 40k?
3. whether 2nd and 3rd term fees will be the same amount or it will be less?
4. whether first term fees include the book and uniform or i need to pay it separably?
5. what is the school timing for pre-kg?
6. how much percent they will increment the fees every year?
7. What about the transport facility?
I just wanted to share my experiences with this school... This is the worst school which I have never seen.... No proper response for the parents from staff and non_teaching staff.. Very pressure for kids... They won't give space for the kids.. No extra activities for kids... They say cbse but they follow matriculation pattern...
And one most important thing is about the fees
Admissions fees is 25,00
Refundable fees is 50,000
I applied transfer certificate for my kid.. And asked about refundable amount.. The principal is not even ready to talk to the parent and saying that they won't refund the amount.. It is management policy
They are not even responding to the parents...
Thanks for the response . Even I was trying for schools in nanganallur . Looking for Sairam vidyalaya as a second option . Apart from modern and Sairam vidyalaya , can you suggest any other good CBSE school in nanganallur. I .looking for LKG admission .