Vellamal is good that's nice what I have heard and that will near by for you too
Thanks madam. Nevertheless, i am not still got clarified to which school to put.
@Sarashar, can you also inbox me the details plz. As I want to know full details before choosing Tatva
Hai Sarahar ,
I also want to know the reason,because we also choosen tatva.you can mail me email@example.com
We visited Velachery and Polachery campus yesterday and met few parents too.
Overall, We liked the school very much.
1. Fees is 54k for PreKg, 60k for LKg and 65K for UKG. for grade 1-4 its
75k + 12k book and other materials . For grade 5-8 its 82k + 12k.
Transportation is extra.
2. There are in total 280 students studying here at hte moment and they have till Grade 6
1. their teaching methodology seems very different from regular ones (which impressed us a lot)
2. They dont teach all subjects regularly [say each day would have an english/language/Science/Maths etc.,classes rather they teach english for one whole month and then move on to Maths the next month with just revising the english they learnt in the past month and so on for other subjects too].
3. They focus on applied science more than theoretical.
4. They do agree that they might seem to be very slow in their pickup but the foundation is made as strong as possible, so they dont have to worry about the future and the pace would pick up gradually.
5. They dont stress and put burden on students at all.
6. Moving to ponmar campus by next academic year. This campus would still be there.
1. the school does not have a very hi-fi big buildings so as the other schools (which obviously attracts us)
2. They have till Grade 6 now, so far so good. So we (as parents) should have hope that would it continue so the same in upper grades as well. We dont have a brand maintained and established here as we see in oldies like PSBB/BVM/DAV etc., So as a parent, am little worried.
But the Pros outweigh the Cons and we decided upon giving it a shot @ TATVA.
All the best guys!
@Sarashar, We are all still waiting to hear back from you. Just we are getting worried, if we did miss something which we should have thought about.
Is there any donation/one time fee apart from the above mentioned fees?
Good one from Venkatesu by clarifying many of our doubts. Just one point to add is that the classrooms are very spacious, well ventilated and well lit. This is an add on when compared to classrooms of other schools.
@ gopi81 - one time fee of Rs. 75K is charged from Grade school.
Thanks! And few more which i missed.
I raised a question, would it be diffult for my child to get admission to colleges in future since all our indian colleges are aligned with CBSE curriculum and TN colleges are aligned with stateboard curriculum.
They were so confident that the kids from Tatva (or be with any IGCSE syllabus) would have higher aptitude/analytical level than the
kids from other modes (CBSE/Stateboard/ICSE). So it would be much easier for them to crack these entrance exams for colleges.
These guys are in for NEET entrance test. Yes they agreed that if TN does not agree to NEET and they go with state board marks, then students from stateboard might get more advantages for colleges within TN, but they would miserably fail for colleges outside TN.
English is the primary language and Hindi is the secondary language. Tamil is taught only on demand.
From Grade 3 or 5 (i dont remember properly) upwards, they go with one international language too.
Guys, Any idea on the school timeline in Tatva? Ie., when do they usually close up for vacation? and when do they reopen?
I think for current year holidays start from April 14th and opens again in June 2nd week.
thank you! is your kid in Tatva now? Which class and branch?
What is the reason behind saying "I wont advice tatva to any one". can u inbox me.
yours is the first adverse comment am getting to hear about tatva. Since am seriously considering tatva for my child, your elaborate thots would be highly useful. Pls inbox
same thots here too.. Though no fancy buildings n infrastructure, we felt they were talking sense and my friend whose kids are in tatva showered praises on the teachers n founders n their clear cut methodology.
is there grade school in velachery or Medavakkam branch??
Velachery and Medavakkam has only Nursefy, Jr KG and Sr KG. From Grade 1 you need to come to Polachery and there is a new campus coming up in Ponmar too.
Have you got your admission in Tatva? If so which branch? I have got admission in Polachery branch
yes at polachery branch for my son (2nd grade)
Cool ... all the best! Mine would be in PreKG at Polachery this year :) Let's meet up once the school opens.
Please do inbox me your mail id.
@ Venkatesu and @dilkush could you please inbox your mail IDs. I'm planning to put my child into Tatava for LKG this year.
What do you mean by blocked in this page?
I went to Tatva Polachery and met them for PreKG admissions. I was told about the fees structure. Also I was told the capitation fees of 75k has to be paid along with the fees. But they gave the option of paying it when the child enters 1st standard. Is this correct. Becase it seems that the fees structure you have given does not include capitation. Also how do the kids like the school.