What about the quality of teaching in Srujana?
Where is Srujana Montessorie?
No.18,5th street,Periyakovilambakkam(on radial road),Chennai-600117.Landmark : Kamakshi Memorial Hospital
- Phone : 044-22461151, 9791482613
can any one please share their experience with Srujana Montessori School.
Any parents whose kids are studying there, please let us know how is the school and atmosphere for the kids.
I had good experience with that school my child is studying there ,she is 2nd grade now, she does all her work on her own, even h.w we need not sit with her , she understands the concept well .
quality of education is also very good , there all the teachers montessori trained they all patiently with love and care they take care of all the kids , they give good individual attention to each and everychild. 100% you guys can enroll your child there .
is the school on the radial road itself?
Also in their website they did not mention any procedure for admission, please share the same.
my daughter is 2 yrs old.
@ archsr the school is there on the radial road only , but near 2nd mpl ford service centre small lane will go inside in that first right last building is srujana montessori school , admissions are going on hardly few seats remaining it seems, when i was completing formalities for my son kindly check with them in their office numbers 044-22682151,9791482613.your child is 2years naa probably they may admit your child in toddler or in the pre-k.g kindly check in the office.
We live in Tambaram. Is any one who is staying around tambaram or velachery main road? Looking for car sharing. Can any of the parents update me more about how does the kids speak in english? I am lil concerned.. I heard Navadisha doesn concentrate on tamil how is Srujana on language skills
Its good to put kids in motessori at the small age itself. Its a awesome child friendly learning environment
Please share the fees details.
Is transport available?
@oppi y'day only i visited the school seems to be following genuine montessori methodolgy , for their 3rd environment for junior level they have only few seats remaining . I immediately registered for my child 2dy. fee structure also sound good when compare navadisha and abacus.
am residing in medavakkam , for us they accepted to provide transportation .
Up to what standard they are having.
they have till 7th grade.and they said they have plans to expand till 10th std in near future
they collected the same as what semmalar, said for me also .
We went and checked the school yesterday and we were convinced about the school. Admission process was very quick, my daughter was admitted to the pre kg. We are happy that our school search ended here :)
Main Reasons for choosing the school
1) We were looking for Montessori school only.
2) Approach of the staff and Principal
3) Location (We stay in pallikaranai)
4) Fees is also nominal 20k admission fees, 5.5 annual fees, 9k per term (4 terms)
5) Nice classrooms, ventilated and kids are made to sit in mat in floor which is hardly done in any class except montessori school.
6) They have plans to expand till 10th in few years.
7) Transport facility is also there.
8) Its better to visit the school, to know more as it is totally different from general education system.
Any idea about transport charges.
I will check with them and let you know. I think we have to pay it monthly or per term.
it is interesting to watch the children working and learning in Srujana Montessori School. A step by step process. Amazing!
Is admission still open ?????
am located in bangalore right now am interested to put my child in srujana montessori school .
Please call up the school for correct info. I got admission for my daughter on last saturday and its purely first come first served basis.
I called the office to check the info they said it's almost admissions are closed but there is a lots of request from the parent side it seems , so they are planning to start one more new environment it seems even for that they ask us come and complete the admission procedure asap , i will be visiting the school by tommorow along with my child.
Is any daycare available near Srujana montesori school.
yes there is one little stars or some stars available near it.
But not sure how it is. So I am continuing with my existing day care near my home.
I would like to put my kid in srujana montessori school.But I have some doubts.
1) After 5 th std is it easy for the kid to adapt the new environment if we put them in normal school?.
2) How is the communication of the kids in the school?
To answer ur questions,
1) I strongly think they can adapt as they will be brought up to think independently. we have to choose a school which supports that thinking, not a mugging up kind of school. One more option is choose similar montessori schools which have till 12th class like abacus, after completing the final classes in srujana.
2) While admission i saw the staff, principal and staff converse only in english with us. Not interacted with any kids directly.
Srujana is planning to expand so we could continue else Navadisha is also an option
Thanks alot .I will put my kid in srujana.