I heard that MVM CBSE school chetpet going to start branch at Polachery near Medavakkam.If anybody having infromation please post here.
FYI,..This school admissions started.
Can you give me more details?
Hi the school has commenced from today and admissions are on already about 150 plus students have joined . They have an office at mambakkam junction for registration purpose. can call me at 8695035296 if u wud like to know any further details . My both kids have joined Ukg and 7th class....regards
The date of commencement for children is 13th June
School started on 14th June
School started on 14th june and there is bus facility from medavakkam and valdalur side too..I joined my son here in UKG..and since they started new branch here they are charging less compared all leading schools
Hi,Is there anybody sending their kid to this school,UKG..please let me know.
We are planning to move to kelambakkam next year so looking for some good school near kelambakkam for LKG. Options Iam thinking are MVM or PSBB or Sushil Hari so please suggest the pros and cons of these schools from your experience. Your feedback is much needed for me.
@kishorekumar: You can consider Gateway, padur; HUS, Siruseri and DPS, Nallambakkam might start from next year..
Is Sushil Hari is a residential school?
What is the contact number for MVM Polachery branch.
We decided not to admit our kids in MVM Polachery. My observations of the schoold when we were present for the entrance test -
1. The reception of parents for submission of application was not well organized. Though there was no long queue, there was confusion as to where to submit the form and whom to approach. The teachers / staff present did not immediately respond and seemed very pre-occupied with their work.
2. Met many parents ï¿½â'¬" both new and existing ( existing parents had come to collect their kids in the evening). Existing parents gave mixed reviews ï¿½â'¬" gist of it was the school is ï¿½â'¬ËœO.K.ï¿½â'¬â"¢. Some stated that the work given was very heavy. Not much strength in the higher classes ï¿½â'¬" to be expected from any start up school in the initial years.
3. One old man and a young lady were standing with a child for a very long time. They did not seem very educated. Ultimately, they were turned away stating that their application was not with the office staff ï¿½â'¬" however it was their contention that the application had been submitted and they were waiting for the call for test. The way the staff handled them and turned them away without courtesy was pathetic.
4. Heard one staff shouting loudly into the phone to refuse TC to an existing parent ï¿½â'¬" she stated that she could not give TC when original TC had not been submitted to the school at the time of admission of the child. If the child has been studying in the school for some time, how can the staff refuse TC? Even if they are correct, shouting into the phone rudely in public does not solve the issue.
5. The teachers we met did not speak good English ï¿½â'¬" with the exception of the science teacher. With English as the language of communication every where and also for understanding subjects in an English medium school, good language would go a long way in helping the students do well. It has been my personal experience that bad English, even in subjects such as science or social, can throw a child off track in understanding the subject. As another parent has correctly mentioned, it is better not to learn a language rather than unlearn bad grammar.
6. We were not allowed to meet the Principal though we mentioned that we were from outstation.
7. Laboratory facilities seemed at the minimum ï¿½â'¬" single room for all the sciences ï¿½â'¬" we could not see any instruments or other facilities ï¿½â'¬" assumed that the same was under lock and key. More rooms might be added in the years to come.
8. Library was sparsely furnished ï¿½â'¬" not sufficient number of books for the enquiring mind ï¿½â'¬" situation may improve over time.
9. Kids sailed through the written test and interview ï¿½â'¬" but no communication received from the school until this week. We too chose to keep cool and not enquire since we were looking at other options.
Though it is stated to be a branch of MVM Chetpet, we understand that they get support for syllabus and course content from Chetpet branch but the ground operation is left to the Polachery management. FITJEE coaching is stated to be integrated in the syllabus content itself. However, the question that remains with me is ï¿½â'¬Å"how is this content being delivered to the child in the classroom?ï¿½â'¬
All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2020 Parentree