My both kids study there. The school was really good and worth till 2016-17. I felt 2017-18 was not good, but felt it happens due to changes. However, 2018-19 has been more bad. Infrastructure is good. Staff, support staff are courteous and good (But education is not ).
1. The number of leaves have GONE UP drastically (It was very high in 2017-18, but this year is breaking records). They r packing off in Mid March till June first week. Same done last year.
2. Quality of education is going down from what it was till 2016.
3. Portions are not at all covered fully. Till Nov end, almost 35-40% is only covered...then they rush to cover up remaining before Jan end. How will the kids learn basics !!! (NOT SURE ABOUT CLASS 10). This review till CLASS 9.
4. Lacks experienced staff / Permanent who can be for long and teach well.
5. The fees are increased every year approx 10k-14k(includes all). Approx total fees including all stuff will come from 1.05 L to 1.5L depending on kids class, distance from the school.
6. UNNECESSARY 4k they will ask to pay for Graduation day Expenses which is so MONEY ORIENTED.
I hope Management reviews the working / teaching style of school for better future for a school which could have become one of the best school in Bannerghatta Road,
I hope many parents may agree with my view. It could have been ONE of the BEST. Now going down and down !!.
I give 2.5 Stars, but no option for it.