I am a parent of a LKG kid in Harvest International school. Below are some pointers which can give a fair idea of the school.
1. School is far. So there is no option but the school bus. It becomes tough for the mothers who do not know any vehicle and had to pick or drop the kid in case of emergency. No Auto goes there. However, pollution free like noise, dust etc.
2. Big green lawns act up as a playground, which is good.
3. Interiors are excellent. Very spacious and well ventilated. Full of sunlight and fresh air. Very pleasant environment for studies.
1. Very cool and new generation. They interact with parents very cordially and like someone close.
2. Child attention is appropriate. Study methodology is very good.
3. Timely information about every events.
1. Back ground verified and monitored.
2. Very much in management control.
1. The complete package along with transport, study kit, dress, miscellaneous expenses comes to 140000/- (2013-14). However, the fees increases by 10% every year. This does not include admission fees, which is 30000. Transportation fee is way higher but the distance justifies it.
Conclusion: After an year of attachment, I feel the fees is higher. Tuition fees is alone 87000. And it grows 10% every year. Once the kid is habituated with this kind of posh treatment, it becomes very tough to downsize the school later. I am convinced that school will teach the required attitude but studywise, it has to be from the parents, be it any school. So then why spending so much.