I am a parent whose child is studying in BRS GLOBAL CENTRE FOR EXCELLENCE and the reason I am writing this is to show facts about BRS, my child is in grade 3, these are few points parents seeking admission into BRS should be aware of
1. The teachers of 1 -5 grade are both qualified and experienced and the best method of teaching and this is making the children and parents totally happy (the same situation is applicable in higher classes too), All of the teachers employed there are qualified or experienced.
2.Homework is being given that's already covered in school. Also some time the extra activities are not done in the class but send home to do as HW, it makes parents to train the children then we exactly understand our child
3. Irrespective of teachers core subject they are following every thing , for example a science teacher teaches Hindi, computer teacher teaches math etc so that ward may not loose teaching due to the absence of subject teacher
4. The quality of uniforms are super,they are directly purchased from stall at school (from a reputed uniform supplier of Jayanagar Bangalore for the past 35 years)and charge reasonably ofcource we as parents donÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½t mind paying if they give quality stuff .
5. Present Principal was able to answer a query to our satisfaction. But Mrs Shakila a newly appointed vice principal is an excellent co coordinator
6. All good teachers are joining BRS , and there is a reasonable changing of staff ,last year 3 really dull teachers left from the higher classes and the 5 best teachers of the Montessori and the vice principal the main person in that school got admitted.
7. There is also a huge admission of students, every year huge numbers take transfer certificates from surrounding schools to join this schools.( I personally know 27 such parents )
8. The school issued 1 set of books unlike other schools for the children which are making the cost double for us parents and the logic behind this was keep one set of books at home for children to study, this is totally a waste , this shows management just not caring extra income
9. This is the 5th-6th year in running and the total strength of the school from Montessori to 10th grade is not less than 320 which in itself show the quality of education.
10. Transportation is by school it self,believe it or not every movement of your ward is being noticed by the secretory happens to be the owner of the school, your child is in safe hands.
I am really satisfied with BRS GLOBAL CENTRE FOR EXCELLENCE the school is really excellent, we parents work hard in order to provide quality education for our child not to throw our money down the drain, the only reason I am writing this is to help other parents after all its our children future at stake. BRS IS THE BEST IN BANGLORE SOUTH
BRS School is very cooperative & well furnished Building,
Yes ,what you are saying is so true , if the child performs well they take credit for it though most of the effort for that child would have come from parents more than the school , but if a child is lagging behind somewhere they are quick to blame the child and find fault with the child , last year my child was in Montessori and he was handled very well there I expected the higher class teachers to also be good but instead of helping the child they blame the parents , and children are punished by being made to kneel outside the class or stand with their hands raised in class , this is not done â€“ I am on the outlook for another school this year â€“ checked out schools like notredame , harvest and also St Patricks or zee school, any school will be better than BRS , for the kind of fees they are charging they are better schools with the same fee structure.
BRS global centre is a very badly administered school. Very lousy disciplinary measures and a child is always assessed and highlights negativity of a child. The teachers are not able to handle the classes and donâ€™t know how to take a class. I am taking my child out of this school only because of the faulty management, the principle and the inexperienced teachers who donâ€™t know how to impart quality education. I think the principal and the teachers of primary needs counselling regarding what to expect from the children and how to manage the classes. I did admit my child into the school this year but now i am frantically searching for a new school for this academic year. Personally I would not recommend anyone to take this school as an option.
I am a parent whose child is studying in BRS GLOBAL CENTRE FOR EXCELLENCE and the reason I am writing this is to create awareness about BRS, my child is in grade 1, these are few points parents seeking admission into BRS should be aware of
1. The teachers of 1st grade are both not qualified and not experienced and due to this donâ€™t know the method of teaching and this is making the children and parents totally confused (the same situation is applicable in higher classes too), most of the teachers employed there are not qualified or experienced.
2. So much homework is being given that at the end of day we wonder what is being done in the school- nothing seems to be done in school. Also most of the time the concepts are not done in the class but send home to do as HW, if we parents only have to teach the children then why are we sending them to school.
3. Teachers core subject is one but they are teaching something else , for example a science teacher teaches Hindi just because she is north Indian , a computer teacher teaches math etc
4. The quality of uniforms are so bad that they fade away after the first couple of washes and they charge so much for that- we as parents donâ€™t mind paying if they give quality stuff and even after the school has reopened its almost 3 months now most children have not yet got the uniforms.
5. Previously when Mrs Latika was the principal the school was managed well but the present Principal is unable to answer even a simple query to our satisfaction.
6. All good teachers leave BRS , and there is a constant changing of staff ,last year 9 really good teachers left from the higher classes and the 5 best teachers of the Montessori and the HOD the main person in that school left.
7. There is also a huge falling out of students, every year huge numbers take transfer certificates to join other schools.
8. The school issued 2 sets of books for the children thus making the cost double for us parents and the logic behind this was keep one set of books at home for children to study, this is totally a waste , this shows management just making extra income
9. This is the 5th year in running and the total strength of the school from Montessori to 10th grade is much less than 280 which in itself show the quality of education.
I am really disgusted with BRS GLOBAL CENTRE FOR EXCELLENCE there is nothing excellent about it rather the school is really pathetic, we parents work hard in order to provide quality education for our child not to throw our money down the drain, the only reason I am writing this is to help other parents not to make the same mistake I did after all its our children future at stake.
Last year when I went to seek admission into BRS GLOBAL CENTRE FOR EXCELLENCE ,I was introduced to the HOD and after talking to her I really was impressed and admitted my child there , in fact in the month of June she conducted an orientation programme for parents that was par excellent, most of us parents were really very happy that we admitted our child there and had great expectations but slowly in the first week of July we were seeing things were deteriorating, too much homework , no coordination â€“ when we call the admin off or the principal we never got a proper answer , then when we attended the PTM , we came to know that the HOD has left , not only the HOD , 4 other really very good teachers of the Montessori have quit , made us wonder why so many left at once .I am not happy with the way things are going on now.
I enrolled my child into BRS this year , but i am really very very unhappy , things are not organised , there is no system at all, teachers seem not to care at all , and when we enquire at the reception most of the time the admin sitting there is unable to give an anwer to our queries .
dear parents , i just wish to warn you that my experience with BRS has been really very bad, they have no sense of education whatsoever , i truely regret having admitted my children here and i warn everyone to please think twice before selecting this school for your child.
I am extremely happy with the school.My elder son studies in 3rd .Since we moved from US we were very nervous of how he would adjust in school here.But all our worries are over since He is very happy with the school.the faculty is excellent. The parent teacher,student-teacher relationship is excellent.They have several programs not only for academic development but also personal development general awareness..
The teachers and staff are very friendly,caring, pleasant (and most imp unlike other schools) are approachable anytime.
The reason that brings out BRS ahead of other schools in the neighborhood is the fees and transparency.Reasonable fees..unlike other schools which we researched ..fees structure is transparent..all information regarding fees also on their website.
My younger son(2.5yrs) also started going in same school.He is also very happy and looks forward to going to school every day!!
I am proud to be a parent of a student in BRS Global Centre for Excellence
Highly recommended! My daughter is going to BRS and is in UKG. She has got good exposure and they are nurturing her pretty well. Montessori is the best! And the school has good expansion plans!!
Putting my child in Brs Global Centre for Excellence was the best decision i made.My child is getting an excellent foundation.The montessori department is awesome.The activites they conduct brings out the best in every child.Hats off to the montessori department of BRS.I coudnt ask for a better montessori school for my child.