9 reviews by parents
On *teaching & overall child development* front, this is an *EXCELLENT* school.
But lot of improvements are needed on Administration front. Some to list are:
1) Doesn't have a great transport system. Since transport is outsourced, School Admin doesn't take keen interest to resolve Transportation related issues.
2) Most of the times, there won't be anyone to answer your call.
3) E-mails to School are almost always not responded.
4) Extra-curricular/life-saving skills - like Swimming - are distant dream in this school.
- Teaching staff atleast 2 subjects good on an average
- Security Good
- Transport Good
- Crunched class rooms
- No Space
- Non ergonomic table and chairs
- Unhygienic Restrooms (Infections common)
- you pay for extra activities - but nothing happens except to a visit to museum
- extremely impolite and non resourceful office staff
- classrooms are basically poultry cage
- Its basically a bit modernized government school.
The school is very big but the principal is very rude and they don't give any respect to the parents. They do not teach and you will have to go to tutions anyway and they don't understand the value of time.
Very unhappy with the school, quality has degraded in recent years. Jus using Psbb name...But no stuff...But fee hike is there every year abruptly in both tuition fee and transport fee. But no new facilities added. Teaching quality is so bad in few subjects. Ths is the thought of majority of parents in psbblla and not only mine. Management is very arrogant not even bothered about parents feedback. A new component called activity fee of 7500
If you want your kid to feel miserable.. Please send them to this school. The teachers are not qualified.. Maths teachers for 8th onwards struggle to even multiply large numbers.. Horrible teachers and bad managment!!
school is good. academic pressure is less on younger kids. unlike dps. but managerial problems are there. school is not able to resolve issues with uniform and transport people.
Standard of the school is not good. No correction in the notes.Mistakes also not correcting.
Very good school for ages 6-8 years. A lot of extra currics - bharatnatyam, yoga to name few.
A bit loaded on the home work front, but I guess it is up to the parents to tackle this. The one-one sessions at home can be fun 'cos HW is very creative.
Your child can gain a lot in this school if you are happy to spend the extra time at home :).
Good school - excellent infrastructure.
Schools near PSBB Learning Leadership Academy - Bangalore