Im new to this site.Im moving to banglore this may from US, so im looking for a good school for my LKG kid.can anyone help find the best board of education & schools in bangalore?include the fee structure if u were aware of that. parents please share ur views.
Thanks in advance.
You can follow the thread http://www.parentree.in/groupdiscussion-4751/Lets-share-admission-form-distribution-dt-for-various-school-YR--2011-2012.html on bangalore school admissions for academic year 2011-12, most of the schools have almost completed the LKG admission process, i guess you are bit late now unless you have sound recemondation you might not be able to get a seat for LKG in good schools.
Are you looking for schools in specic locality in bangalore or anywhere is fine
Some good schools are Bishop cotton boys & Girls, Clarence, St francis Xavier, cathedral school, baldwins , Frank Antony public school, NPS, Cluny convent, Stella Mary, Royal Concorde ...etc there are many schools but try calling them ASAP and if you are looking for international schools you have very good chances of getting a seat there as they are quite expensive.
Thank you for ur details.im looking in south bangalore schools(Jaya nagar, JP nagar,Banerghatta road,indira nagar...). which board of school is better either CBSE or ICSE? how abt international schools fees structure? is there schools conducting both cbse & icse exams? can u post ur idea abt fees?
There are many threads in the same forum which discusses about CBSE and ICSE syllabus, i prefer to put in a good school than considering boards. I am not very sure of fees in internatinal schools but what i heard they range from 1 to 3 Lakh rupees per year and most of International schools are in to ICSE syllabus.
Almost all international schools have their websites which gives more details on admission process and giving a call to selected school/s will clear many confusions.
Thanks CGS.After reading all threads based on CBSE & ICSE syllbi, i would like to join my daughter in CBSE.She will be turning 4 in Aug 17, is she eligible for LKG in CBSE? Since my native is TamilNadu, im new to bangalore.And i hav a plan to find a good school in south zone of bangalore & then go for hunting houses.Can anyone help me find good school in those areas (CBSE or ICSe)?
Thanks in Advance.
Even am moving to Bangalore from Mumbai and was particular about CBSE board. The good schools include:-
1) NPS - but people say the environment is extremely competitive and children are put under lot of pressure so I avoided that.
2) NAFL - But thy hv closed admission for current year. Pls check wth them
3) New Horizon Gurukul - in Marathalli. Unless u want to move here. Its a new school bt good facilities and the CBSE branch of the 40 yrs olf New Horizon Pub,ic School whch is ICSE. The pinching part was Rs one lac donation but then whch school doesnt seek donation so for me, its ok.
4) Vagdevi Vilas - Again in Marathalli. Seemed like a good school but pls find out about the course and education style as I found it little ancient.
5) Royal Concorde has extremely bad reviews. Pls read and take a decision.
6) Gear Innovative Internation school - has extremely good reviews. Wworth checking.
7) Frank Anthony - People say it is good but sum say its not in tune wth the times.
8) Geetanjali Vidayalaya - Again a good school.
9) PSSB Learning Leadership Academy in Bannergatta.
Most importantly, research and read reviews posted in this site and other sites before taking a informed decision.
All the best!
Thanks Archana for providing those information.
In south Bangalore, check the following CBSE schools:
- Brigade (good)
- PSBB (good, but very far from JP nagar)
- BVM Global (chennai based, new setup)
- Presidency (mixed reviews)
- Sri Aurobindo (old traditional school)
- JSS (old traditional)
- Jnana Sweekar (new, on Kanakapura road, good feedback
- Radcliffe (new, mixed feedback)
- Kumarans - good, tough to get into, strict on age.
all the best!
If you are looking for ICSE schools , there is a Capital Public School near to KR Puram Railway station on Hoodi ITPL Road. The school is very close to ITPL and have all the facilities. They provide all curricular and extar curricular activities in a very nominal rate. Teachers are all qualified and I am impressed with the school.
The address of the school is Capital Public school, A. Narayanapura, 3rd cross, Near Kaveri water tank, Dooravani Nagar PO, Bangalore - 16
where did u admit ur kid?i am also returning from US this dec and interested in south bangalore schools.what was ur experiences.Can u plz share
Sorry for late reply. my kid is going to Clarence Public School, J.P.Nagar. She is comfortable with the environment , very less home work, good in academics & curricular activities. We are happy with the school.
All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2018 Parentree