Am just a day old as a member to this site. It has been highly recommended to me as most of the parental concerns get resolved through active interaction.
I am due to relocate to Bangalore from Mumbai next month and would be seeking admission for my daughter in UKG in CBSE board.
I have been recommended many schools but most of them are following ICSE like baldwin, bishop cottons and hence not in my wishlist.
Could anyone pls help me wth some good CBSE schools in and Indira Nagar, whitefield, CV Raman Nagar area??
How is NPS??
Eagerly looking forward to some helpful replies.
Thanks and regards,
- Archana M
Welcome to Bangalore. There are many threads on schools in Indiranagar, Whitefield area. Also, your target area is pretty huge and many schools fall in the areas between Indiranagar, whitefield and cv raman nagar.
You can check out the following schools (CBSE only):
1. NPS (Indiranagar): Tried and tested, famous, academics oriented, tough to get in.
2. Geetanjali (CV raman nagar): I do not have much feedback on this, but you will get some info on it over the web/parentree as well.
3. Shishya (BEML)
4. NCFE (HAL): Mixed reviews You will get some reviews here, as well as on other forums.
5. Vagdevi (Marathalli, between Indiranagar and whitefield): There are some parents here sending their kids to this school. You can search for feedback.
6. Deens Academy (Whitefield): Very popular with parents this year.
7. Whitefield Global: Fairly new school, building under construction. Classes are going on.
8. DPS Whitefield: Starting from 2011 June session. New setup. Lots of parents on this forum have got their kids into DPS. There is a yahoo group I guess.
9. Euro school, whitefield: New setup. Part of Euro school network.
10. Gear Innovative, Whitefield: New branch coming up in whitefield. (Has an old branch near Sarjapur/ORR)
Hope this helps.
even theindiranagarcambridgeschool is gud i guess...
thank u so much happymum...I truly appreciate ur reply.
- archana m
thanks purii. I appreciate ur reply.
Welcome to Bangalore..
New Horizon Gurukul Marathahalli -CBSE ..a branch of New Horizon ..New school started last yr ..so dont know much abt it ..But my son will be going to this school nxt yr onwards.
Then in Indira ngr theres SSB international, Pristine public school
etc ..NPS HSR layout and Kormangala branch follow CBSE i guess but its a bit difficult to get admission there but u can check out ..They give preference to students frm other state(inter state transfer)plus it wud be an added advantage if ur kid is born between Jan-May ..
NewHorizon Gurukul phone no:-080 25639720,21,23,25
can u tell me abt the fee structure in new horizon gurukul, also abt the academics there
Hi Puja ,
No idea abt academics ..It started only last yr ..My neighbour whos kid is studyg there is very happy .But there are negative reviews also..I hope my kid will enjoy schooling..
Fee structure is like this
and the rest Annual fee
Fee is a bit high ..Hope nxt yr i wont hve to pay the first two-(70000)
I am also in same situation. Did u try in NPS, Indiranagar? What did they tell?
Could you please share if any feedback on BEML Shishya school
Hi Archana ,
I've just relocated to Bangalore & am looking to enrol my daughter to UKG in a school/preschool at Indiranagar. Can you please share your experiences / reviews about schools in that area that you might have tried.
Hi can anyone tell me at which month they start giving Ukg admission
All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2020 Parentree