I received a call from nps rnr for montessori admission for my son today. The interview is on Wednesday 22nd. My daughter is already in nps rnr so it is in sibling quota think.
Oh ok, thanks for your kind reply. we were informed the shortlisting is not done yet. Wanted to understand if we must wait or no.
Also may I please know when exactly had you applied for it?
Applied on oct 13th. Regarding wait time no idea.
My daughter's admission to kg1 last year was in December 1st week.
Thank you for your kind response. Let€™s hope for the best. Ÿ˜Š