Anyone applied for CBSE@DKS and status changed to Called for Test ?. Our status is still Acknowledged.
- sorry i meant called for test, it says reporting time is 8.15am for me in Mallasandra branch, room no.5
@sharathKumar : Yes we got the Called for Test, its 8:30 to 9:45 AM. CBSE Mallasandra Campus
Things to be carried by the child for interaction:
' Pencil box, crayons.
' Few Biscuits and a small bottle of water.
Note: Kindly bring the hard copy of the interaction slip available below the application status on Edchemy.
' Parents need to drop the children near the school entrance and teachers will take care from thereon.
Oh okay. For ICSE it is from 9.15 to 11.15
applied for CBSE@MLS, status changed now for Called for test.
Can anyone please let me know as per your previous knowledge
- If a Student is selected in this round (4th Feb) when will be the next call, will there be any interview with Parents as well ?
- What is the school fees for 1st Standard as per your knowledge ?
Anyone who has applied for CBSE@DKS got "Called for Test"?
There will be interview for parents after the test.
No idea about the fees.
For us it shows called for test at 10:30
Did anyone receive syllabus for the test?
No.. I don't think they will give us the syllabus. As per my knowledge they cover the topics from UKG syllabus. We should revise it thoroughly.
@Harpar, will it be on the same day for parents too?
I do not think so, as the notification says that after the test result is announced there will be a interaction session also
I mean after the test, in mid week of Feb, there will be interaction session
@Disa89 what your application number?
I have applied to DKS CBSE . No change in status. Maybe it's little late for DKS????
Yes no change in status so far.
<110. Still no change in status
@2023kc - there will be questions like
Colouring using instructions given
Match the things that goes together
Join the dots to complete the pic
PS - my son is studying in 1 st std. Last we applied and got admission
@alkap - there will be questions like Addition Subtraction Colouring using instructions given Match the things that goes together Picture comprehension Join the dots to complete the pic PS - my son is studying in 1 st std. Last we applied and got admission
@SharathkumarS - yes if a kid is selected after written test there will oral interview for parent and kids as well.
DKS called for test . Fingers crossed.
Copy pasted the below from an earlier thread. Hope this helps.
Below is the list of questions they asked for my kid during the written test. I have listed the questions a much as my kid recalled after test.
1. Student name and school name spelling writing
2. Addition and subtraction
3. Join the dots and colour (Duck image)
4. Colour the Train picture, like colour name given on each shape
5. Copy and write the sentences written on black board
6. Dictation of words (3 to 5 letter words)
7. Orals for spellings (3 to 5 letter words)
8. Write sentences on a given picture (Girl dancing in rain)
9. Number spelling
10. Number the picture in correct order (Snowman image)
11. Odd one out
12. Matching the pictures (Bat-ball, cow-grass)
Thank you Hindhumom . Very much appreciated Ÿ˜Š
@lightonmind - Most welcome. Good luck for the test. I will update the interview questions once the written test results are announced .
Hi , For Grade1 what are the syllabus to be practice
Do we need to prepare her on Hindi or Kanada also for written test ,please let me know if anyone is aware ..