Next would be "called for interview" which they will shortlist and send...post which it will be accepted or not....so ideally a wait of another 2 months for the entire process to be over
I heard that the interactions and final admissions will happen only in January
Received sms and status changed with acknowledgement
Filtering happens when screening applications...there are rejections even before calling for interaction at the application screening level. So once that filtering happens...call for interaction on different dates
Jan s too late right.By then many schools would have finished admissions. We can not take a chance .
It was completed in Nov Dec last year...I think all schools have the threshold to admit late too unless we are ready to pay the demanded fees.
@raggy Why do you say that fee would be very high? My guess is we might not even get seats then
This year ... admission have changed very much due to pandemic and schools need revenue more than ever and they are ready to fill in even if its late ...u just need to apply and can approach late too although not all schools....
Everyone has got the acknowledgement right .
After receiving the ack is there chances of screening still ? Bcz there are less no other seats compared to last year right is there a possibility of screening again ?
Don't think any screening was done before acknowledgement. Everyone has received the acknowledgement.
Yes it looks like it just means that all those things which are asked were furnished as expected
Anybody having idea about total fee for the pre kg including admission fee ?,i tires to find total fee but i am not able to get any clarity.
It may be around 82k... nt sure about revised fee structure
When vl be the interview??
No information about next process. Now we can't check the status in edchemy also.
Hi All, Anyone application status changed from Acknowledged ? Any latest information on when will they call for interviews
This is quite strange. Many of the other schools are closing on their admissions. Tried calling the school today. The folks there had no idea about even a tentative date.
Seriously, no information about next step, but other schools are in admission process.
We have not received sms also about acknowledge and submitted
Meanwhile, PSBB admission is open now. Do you prefer PSBB over Kumarans?
I have a question I have chosen ICSE for std I but i am confused now how can we shose ICSE and CBSE at pre kg level ?
Will they give option to chose CBSE for STD 1 ? The syllabus we can chose only once students start the classes
Given, the admissions are closing for other schools. What are you opting for? waiting for Kumarans and taking a chance or having a back up option by paying admission fee in other schools. If so which scool?