Most of the international schools close their admissions by early march as far as the information I got so far. Started doing the research on international schools in north bangalore, for my daughter's IBD/Cambridge curriculum. Some of the schools that are available in north bangalore are,
1) Canadian International School - Definitely class apart from all the schools I have visited so far. Tution fees are ranging about 9 lacs per annum for IBD. They do have another option of offering CIS Diploma, which I believe is accepted globally. 22nd Feb is the last date for submitting applications for CIS.
2) Trio World School - Offering IB and IGCSE education. For IBD, the first year fee may be about 8+ lacs and second year, it could be about 7 lacs.
3) Bangalore International School - Perhaps the first internationals curriculum school in bangalore as they claim. Fees are around 8.5 lacs per annum
4) Stonehill - Owned by the real estate developers, embassy, this school is one of the best schools in Bangalore. Fees would be around 11 ~ 12 lacs per annum.
5) Aditi Mallya School - Admissions for IBD are already closed.
6) Legacy School - Hennur Road, near Byrathi village. Yet to get more info.
7) Oasis - Run by a non-profit trust, and I read some good reviews from the parents. They only offer As & A levels of Cambridge curriculum and it is on the Hennur Road.
8) Sharanya Narayani - Hoskote, read some good reviews. But it is almost 55 KMs from my place in north bangalore, hence I may not pursue further.
9) Vidya Shilp: Vidya Shilp has Cambridge curriculum and offering As & A levels. I heard they are also planning for IBD. I think the fees here would be around 5 lacs per annum, but not sure on the exact number.
Hope this will help. Go to their respective websites and almost all schools have web registrations. Then they can reach back to you based on your requirements.