Yes today about 2 hours back
I recieved letter today.. interview on 12th march
Congrats Ram May i know wht is the criteria behind selection
Have anyone attended grievance day ?
I attended.....but no hope
Can anyone tell me what will be the next best option for my child please help
Bishops is nxt best option.. Pls give a try
I would like to knw is there any parent who wants in bishops and want to swap with st joseph, if so pls let me knw
Nis 2015 sir you went today ?
I also want to know who are here want to go bishop cotton someone of my friend asked to me .....if anyone can reply
I have in got in bishops bt I really wnt in st joseph as I cant afford the fee there, so am asking if anyone wants I wil talk and give my seat f bishops and take at joseph, do let me know on wtsapp 7760499781
Yes I hd been bt no use, they give only 1 or 2 among so many, so no hopes
Im planning to go on tuesday.Any docs we need to submit..so that we will go prepared
Are they giving letter for interview o the spot
Nothing they r doing, just simply tellng limited seats n sndng
N nothing wil work also, no documents excpt ur regret lettr
How swapping is possible..... will school management accept that?
Anyone willing to go tomorrow for the grievance meeting....?
@19sbm, did u attend the meeting today? What did they tell?
Yes I did but no hope They are asking to try in other schools
They are telling the same thing to everyone, did you ask the reason for rejection?
Yes.There is no reason for rejection but limited seats
What I should do ..... I should wait or take admission in another school....
Better try in other schools, this is what i am doing, trying nearby schools to my house. It's late already!
0112ibbu in which school you are trying can you give your number will be helpful