planning for 1st standard admission for my daughter. we r planning to keep this as alternative school if she does not get admission in kumarans. v stay in RR nagar, very close to npsbsk. having doubts about getting kumarans since they have withdrawn bus service to RR nagar. had called npsbsk office a few days back, they wanted us to apply & submit form now after paying dd for 300 & written test will be in jan end. one of my colleague shifted his kid from kumarans as they did not agree to transfer his kid to dks branch. he says school is better but could be biased also. anyway the high fees 1,20,000 with 10% hike /year is a dampner. but wondering if we have to pay whole amount immediately or can we just pay some amount now and wait to see if we get other schools?
any update will be very helpful.
Did you get any update from NPS BSK