Very much true Sanvi2310.Kumarans is gaining fame probably of all these processes and complex level to get admission
All the best for the candidates whose interactions are scheduled from today.
Any status change in tsf, any information from tsf plz reply
Plz update us whoever going for interview today. all d best
No updates for DKS campus yet and status still remain as acknowledged and may be we have to wait for some more time.
I have applied for TSF and status has NOT changed from ACKNOWLEDGED.
Good luck to all who have got interviews, please share feedback, if possible.
I called to school(tsf) they said they will message
within 15 days
today i had my kid's interaction @mallasandra. i am not very sure if it was good or bad, but hope for the best:)
For us it was around 10AM, but i believe it started around 9:00 because few parents were leaving when i reached. Around 20-25 parents were waiting near reception and it was totally on the first come basis. we waited for around 1hr and got our turn.
Two lady faculty were sitting in a big hall and at some distance they have arranged toys like color cards, different shapes, one medium size toys which has windows and doors, couple of books and bowls with marble in it(just checked in one glimpse so i might be wrong:)). After getting kids detail, one lady took my daughter to the play area and we could barely hear what she is asking).
But my daughter was telling latter that she ask for shape, put marble from one bowl to other and at end madam told her best of luck:)
The Other senior faculty asked from us:
1. Family Details of both of us.
2. Where we stay and how i commute to office.
3. How you are managing the kid.
4. Who and all stay with you.
5. How long in Bangalore?
6. Which play school she goes?
7. She asked my wife if she is working and any plan to rejoin.
And finally they told we will let you know by mid November. I missed to mention above in-front of reception they have putted notice for fees details and some guidelines.
Thanks every one for providing all the information in the thread, hope for the best and best of luck!!!
Thanks singh02 for ur updates. ....did u applied for ICSE?
Thank you @singh02 for sharing, is this for DKS or TSF?
@karkum80 its DKS and applied for CBSE Mallasandra...for TSF it is yet to start i feel
Does anyone know how many children they take in annually for nursery?
@Fionapearl, It's around 120 kids a year at Dks, not sure abt tsf
@ singh002 - thank you for sharing your experience. Can you pls share the fees that was mentioned on the notice board. Thanks in advance
@Fionapearl, In TSF there are approx 200 kids in PreKG
We have applied for TSF and no change in the status yet. Not sure to keep hope and wait for it to change. Does anyone got interview call who applied for TSF?
Thanks for sharing Ur experiences ... Our status is not changed yet , n no hope also ... I'm totally disappointed don know on wat creteria thy r doing all this ....
We will inform parents of our decision by mid November 2017.
2. Fee structure for the academic year 2018-2019 is Rs. 90,000/ (Only online payment will be accepted)
April 2018 Tuition fees 42,000 Activity & Other fees 6,000
Capital expenditure fees (permissible by the Govt) 42,000 ITotal 90,000
0 Parents may kindly note that the capital expenditure fee need not be paid for LKG and UKG onwards.
0 Please note that we collect the whole year€™s fees only at Pre KG.
0 Tuition fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. If the fee is not paid on the stipulated dates, the admission will be treated as cancelled
Transport fee for this academic year 2017 2018 is Rs. 26000/and for next year, we will let you know by mid-March, 2018.
4. PAYMENT OF TUITION AND TRANSPORT FEES ONLY AFTER APRIL IST 2018. (Only online payment will be accepted)
5. Please note that you have opted CBSE syllabus at Doddakallasandra campus from Class I onwards. Please note that the parents will not be allowed to change the campus or syllabus before or after admission is confirmed. Parents cannot change the preference of syllabus and campus and this has to be strictly adhered.
6. Parents may also note that the final decision of the syllabus and campus rests with the Management and this will be clearly communicated to the parents in the last week of December when your child is in UKG. However we are informing the parents of the same before the child€™s admission into our school is confirmed.
7. We have withdrawn our transport to various areas and in case parents decide to shift to these areas in the future, transport will not be provided. Some of the areas where transport is withdrawn are Rajarajeshwarinagar (RR Nagar), BTM Layout, Koramangala, HSR Layout and if we add more areas in the future, the same will be notified to the parents.
My wild guess , they called interview based on age..
Just rang DKS and was informed that they already shortlisted profiles and have called for interview and incase your portal doesnt have the details, may be that its not selected. So lost hope as the status still shows acknowledged.
Just rang TSF . They told they are yet to start the process and DKS is going on as of now. As I have applied for TSF , still hoping
I have applied for my daughter at DKS campus with 1st standard at same campus and the status is still showing as acknowledged. I sent a mail to school and they replied, to wait for their message.
Does anyone who have applied at DKS campus wherein child is opted for 1std at the same campus have received the interaction date? Pls advise..
I will try to visit DKS campus on Saturday and update you all for any informations..
@sgouda, good to see that they have not increased the fees.
I have applied for Kumarans and NPS BSK. Got interview calls from both the schools. In NPS they say we have to deposit the fees immediately on the interview day. I am not so keen on NPS but if Kumarans take time to declare the final selection, then I dont know if I will loose out an opportunity at NPS.
Any one else going through the same??
Thanks a lot for all the information above.. We have applied for TSF and no change in the status yet from Acknowledged.. if any one get the interview schedule for TSF.. Please update me..
Today we had interaction at dks campus.As singh02 said earlier that interview started may b from @9 .we reached at 9.30 n already interview was going on. And it on the basis of first cum first serve.we have to wait for 1/2 hr for our turn.and interview went for 5 min.i don't know what teacher had asked to my son as we are busy with giving answer to the principal.
Mostly same question asked to us. N by mid November they will announce the results.
Principal told us to look on d fees structure which is on d notice board.