Creating a thread for the parents who are seeking admission in Baldwin Girls school..Plz share the details for the benift of all parents seeking admissions.
Called the school and the office staff informed that the admission form
will be issued in 1st week of Jan.Still let us keep updating the thread
for any information gathered.
Thanks for the info..
I m also looking for my daughter for pre nursery admission. i have requested my friend to let me knw when the forms will be issued. his daughter studying in baldwin..will share the info..
@ Sumathy - How are the reviews of the school ??
reviews are not so good / bad.. ok/ok.
personally my colleague said it is ok.
my daughter goes in pre nursery and so far the experience has been pretty good. Just highlighting some pros and cons for the benefit of parents:
1. Old school , established with a good database of alumni and stress on extra curricular and all round development
2. Mix of students from all background.. So the kid learns the meaning of community and respects all walks of life...No major high -fi kids which i feel is a good thing as it keeps the kids grounded.
3. Teachers attrition rate very less and well experienced teachers.
4. Pretty strict on safety aspects. All teachers are females and the vigillance officer is in place and the school has taken measures post the incidents on other schools.
5. Good bus service across bangalore
6. Lots of program as rhyme time/ masquerades , regular worksheets / assessments etc
1. Class strength high. Pre nursery - 35 students with one teacher and i helper. But so far there has not been any issue with this and the personalized attention has been paid.In fact the teacher feeds the kids also personally. Higher class must be challenging
2. Stress on science / maths a bit less .... Have heard this
3. Lot of it depends on the teachers your child gets. SOme teachers I have heard are not good enough in dealing with kids...
4.Not up to date like the new age schools and needs a little more stress on the education perspective also .
Hope this helps.....Till now it has been a smooth ride for us , n we hope this continues.....
@jayblr- Thanks for all the feedback ... where do u stay , do they have tramsport till BSK 3rd stage - hoskerehalli..
Just crossing my finger to wishing to get my dughter admitted to the school and hoping that she gets teh good teachers and guidance ...
I stay at Marathalli. No idea about the route u r talking about. But in the Vijaya bank counter in the school , there is a bus route that can be checked for the location
I'm looking for admissions for pre nursery for my daughter.... Thanks jayblr for the detailed feedback. Anyone sending their girl to this school from JP Nagar..we stay in 5th phase JP Nagar, wondering if the distance may be a constraint in selection.
can anyone tell me about sophia girls high school
Since Sophia was too far ..I did not personally check but my friend daughter studies there and herad that it is a very good school.In fact he shifted his house from Marthahalli to bear Kumara Krupa rd only for adn to get his daughter admissions in that school.
Has anybody got any update on the applications ??
If anyone gets any information about when forms will be given, please post on this thread
@jayblr - where in marathahalli do u stay? Are there school buses for pre nursery children to this area? I too stay at marathahalli near spice garden. What time do these buses pick up kids in the morning?
@smlk :- the bus stops at the bus stop near munneshwara temple in the morning @7.25 am . The kids can be picked from the spice garden also as the bus takes a turn from the kundanahalli gate.For pre-nursery the bus reaches spice garden @12.50 pm. Hope this helps.
yday i hv checked with school admin, they have asked me to check january 1st week to get the forms.
@ Sumathy - conincidentally even I had called the school yesterday and they said same to me ..where do you stay ..
as looking in propspective of transportation..
I just called up the school and they said forms will be available in the second week of Jan. If someone gets a clear idea of the exact date, please post the information here.
@smlk - even when I tried I get the same response .. from past 2 days there are not even picking the call..
I also request that if any body gets any clue on the date of issue of applications plz post it immediately.
I got info from my friend his kid is also studying in Baldwin.. Online application will be available during 1st week of jan they will inform him over the phone also.. i shall keep u updated..i stay in nagavarapalya. cv raman nagar. send me mail let me share my no..email@example.com
Thanks Sumathy .. since Dec end & Jan 1st week is a holiday time .. we need to be in touch over phone .. my email id is firstname.lastname@example.org
.. will send u a mail with my contact #