Hello! I am also looking for LKG admission in BCBS for my son. Keenly awaiting info about admission process.
Can anybody comments on the age criteria for Nursery at BCBS? My son would be 2years 9months as on 1st June 2014.
Per the website - http://www.bishopcottons.com/admission.htm -
They do not have Nursery sections and start with LKG. Minimum age for LKG is 4 years by June.
My son will be 3yrs and 11 mnths as in June 2014. can anyone tell if he is going to be considered for admission to LKG 2014-15 session?
Hi. The registration for LKG to batch 2014-15 begins
somewhere between December 3rd week and Jan 2nd week. The
age criterion is 4+ years as on June 1st 2014, even if the kid is 2
days short of 4 years they would not accept the registration.
Hi All, Any news on when the applications are issued in Bishop cotton boys school?
Any update as to whether the application forms are being issued for Bishop cotton boys school?
Already from today app is being issued
I collected the application from from Bishop Cotton Boys today. It costs 500.
How many days issue the application ?
I am yet to collect the application.
Can anybody let me know if any of the supproting documents ( birth certificate or any other ?)needs to be attested ?
Birth cert needs to b attested for bishop boys
Thanks for the details
I got admission for my son last year in BCBS, here's some info,
- Admissions starts with LKG, 4 yrs is the criteria, no nursery.
- There are 8 sections
- Total around 400 seats
- Bishop generally declares their shortlist towards mid/end of march, so they are the last one compared to Josephs, Baldwins, Cathedral, FAPs etc in the vicinity.
- Shortlist typically carries around 250-300 names
- Parents whose kids are shortlisted, have to just meet the princi & collect admission letter.
- There are no interviews :)
- You need to pay the fees within a week. Last year it was around 1.1 (not sure of exact amount), inclusive of fees, development fund etc etc.
Joseph Boys is another good school around, but they have only 4 sections (I guess they added one more last year), but its bit difficult to get in, due to internal quota system, interviews etc.
Any idea on criteria of selection?
We can just guess the criteria, but definitely parents qualification, job profile & salary matters a lot.
My kid enjoys going to school, quite relaxed and not stressed out, which was bit of concern for me.
Most of work is done in school & very little homework.
Each class has 2 teachers with sufficient attention to each student.
Overall, so far so good.
If you want input on any specific points, let me know.
1. Around 50 students per section
2. There is bus service, but since I stay nearby, I usually drop him personally.
3. LKG, I guess is too early to evaluate extra curricular activity. There are Karate classes (opt in), sports day etc, but as i said bit early to comment.
4. I had heard kids in other schools are stressed out with home work and burden in school but I was pretty happy with atmosphere in BCBS. They are not pressurizing and taking time to make them understand the concepts.
The Girls school forms are available @ the BOI branch for Rs 500 and submissions are also going on ... so I presume the Boys schools form are also available ...all the best
hi guys, do you all think BCS is good one...
Hi KB123, can you please break down the fee particulars for me as to how it cost 1.1