no idea abt others wat u mentiond
I taught of joining my son in Chitrakoota..But changed it as they claim they are giving montessori method of education but they are not registered under IMC (indian montessori association). I dont want to send my son to the school which is new method of learning but is not registered under anybody
Last year, we were looking out for a play-school for our daughter who was 2.5 years old then. We stay in RPC Layout and wanted a playschool within a radius of < 2 km. We checked with a couple of people who recommended various pay-schools like Apple Kids, Podar Jumbo Kids, Chitrakoota, Sankalpa etc. We finally shortlisted Sankalpa and Chitrakoota and visited the schools as well. We found both the schools to be very good. Finally we decided to put our daughter in Sankalpa where she went for a year before moving on to a regular school.
The parameters which we considered for shortlisting were (not in any particular order):
1. Proximity to our residence.
2. Friendly, approachable and versed in Montessori faculty
3. Availability (variety) of play materials - indoor and outdoor.
4. Security (this was one of our major concerns).
We chose Sankalpa because we were able to cross out all our parameters.
1. Unlike other schools, Sankalpa doesn't have other branches/franchisees. The owner, Mrs. Jyoti Chetan personally takes care of the administration.
2. Ambience, availability of play materials are good.
3. Teachers are trained in the Montessori method and are approachable. Teaching is good as well.
4. Transport facility (auto) is available. This is run by a private person who is NOT affiliated to the school.
5. Fees is very reasonable.
6. They conduct a lot of fests and activities during festivals, annual day, graduation day etc.
7. The place is airy and clean. It's well maintained.
8. The school has classes till UKG for people who want to continue their wards to study there.
9. There are CCTV cameras installed across the school and they are monitored as well. Also, all staff members are ladies.