I am father of 3 years old boy living in CA, USA, my son recently diagnosed with autism, running around for evaluations at public schools , various ABA therapists with waiting time.
my parents , relatives suggesting to send mother and kid to India for few months and see he gets better among large combined families and kids surrounded ,
we are in dilemma whether to send to India and see and then if he does not improve ,will try therapies in USA .
or will it be late , so we should start right now in USA ?
did any one try sending kids to India temporarily? And letting them live in free natural environment, with siblings without therapies and see improvements?
appreciate any feed in this regard.