We have observed following behaviors in my dear son(20 months).we have taken appointment of Dr. Archana Kadam Pune, but it is too far on 12th July 19.Can anybody suggest any other doctor in pune so we can diagnose as early. Though we have shown our pedestrian they said it is symptoms of autism.
@anmita -- Can CARS test done in pune if yes where?? how much cost it?? As you have done this test what doctor said after test..
1) Sometime imitate us
2) Always want to play, very much active
3) If want water says 'PA',
4) Speaks something that is not understandable
5) He knows where is water, toys, food. He takes toys and plays, he takes glass and said PA (Water)
6) If he saw dog then says 'Bhu-bhu', if ball then said 'ba', if saw cake then claps hands
7) Playing with stone and balls, throws it.
8) If we sing song 'Ringa-ringa roses' then walking round and round
9) he eats himself if we give food or pomegranate in the bowl and drinking water
10) If we give drawing book and pencil to him, he draws on paper with holding pencil.
1) Head banging on wall or floor
2) sometime laughing without any reason
3) minimal or No Eye Contact
4) No Language or Speech (Limited words like 'PA','BA')
5) Sometime play with children, sometime not
6) Watching Exhaust Fans, wheels, spinning toys
7) stereotypical Moments -- Hand flapping or Walking on toe or shaking body to and forth
8) No response for his name
9) He climbs very high slides without fear.
10) closing of ears, sensitive to loud sounds such as mixer, fire cracks
11) temper tantrums
12) Everything he want to taste before eat.
13) Sensory Issue --Sights, Sounds, Smells, Tastes, Touch
14) often cold and cough
15) often constipation or diarrhea
16) Sleep problem, every two or three hours get awake. After every two- three days in midnight crying
All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2019 Parentree