Mild Autism

5 replies, Page 1

izaan143 2019-01-05 14:48:22


My child has developmental issues in speech, speaks single words,like to play alone,rarely responds to his name,keep running around,will not greet people.
He is 3 year old and we are based out of Bangalore.
I visited many pediatric psychologists and I am confused what to do next.
Want to people's experience and what is the best diagnosis.

Ash1122 2019-01-05 15:05:47


Hi, As you reside in Bangalore, please visit NIMHANS immediately. Best place. Or you can also go to Com Dell Website: Email: Contact Numbers: Bengaluru €" +91 80 25800826 / 27. Please be in touch with them on immediate basis. As the sooner the intervention better the result. Regards

prabhavmom 2019-01-05 15:10:05


NIMHANS is the best. Do visit. They have a 21 days program. if they suggest u that. go ahead.

Dont worry.

izaan143 2019-01-05 16:22:24


I visited but they asked me put for special school.I do not know why they did not suggested us.

izaan143 2019-01-05 16:49:36


I visited Com dell. And opted for Family intervention program because I stay far away from Com Dell but did not worked out for me.  say
Trainers just say some things to practice on the baby but they demonstrate on the baby and occupational theory Trainer does not any thing at all she just pass the time.

90spr 2019-01-25 16:35:58


Izaan143, is there an diagnosis done? There are many therapies that can help a child based on the needs n requirements. Where do you stay in Bangalore


All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2019 Parentree