pls suggest whom to approach for evaluation

2 replies, Page 1

meeshanu 2018-11-27 18:30:17


hello friends, I am the mother of a 3 year old who i am worried is showing autism symptoms.He only commu ucates his needs in 1 word and cannot answer ANY question.I want to get him evaluated but i do not know which doctor to approach?pl guide ..should i go to our regular paed ?Any contacts or suggestions are much appreciated.I am in bangalore,marthahalli area.

ihope 2018-11-28 13:06:58



You may look for developmental pediatrician or a good child psychiatrist to begin with 
and take it forward from there. 


Ash1122 2018-12-04 03:05:05


@meeshanu Please go to NIMHANS. It's in your city. Best place for guidence.


All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2019 Parentree