I plan to write a seperate post for this but would like to reply to this post to ask why is everyone so stuck with Dr. Ranga as if he is the only homeopath to work with ASD kids.
We are based in UK and thanks to this forum that after reading tabout some articles here, I came to know of homeopath as an option to cure ASD.
On doing some research on the sceince and if it is really feasible , I came across a therapy called CEASE therapy withing homeopathy line which is widely used in US to cure ASD with homeopathy.
I'm going share some of the resources I came across after the research as I owe it to the group that I started exploring this option.
I'll suggest that you start with your own research on what it is and then there are lot of homeopaths globally who are practising this so take your decision accordingly.
In a nutshell, as per the homeopathy research, they are of the opinion that ASD is caused by some toxin in the body of the child which has been passed during his birth. The cause can be anything that the mother has gone before or during the pregnancy. for e.g. mom was under some high medication or suffering some ailment.
The CEASE therapy then tries to detoxify these toxins from the body and reverse the affect .
To start the journey, the most popular place which anyone would refer to is the Impossible Cure by Amy Lansky. It is a very good site where you have lot of success stories and lot of referrals of practitioners referred by parents who hacve treated their kids.
Below is the link to the sitehttp://www.impossiblecure.com/referrals.php
Apart from this, I got a response from a very helpful lady in US who replied to my query and shared her research with me which I always share with everyone.Below is the extract of her email, where she gives lot of useful resources.
After going through the list below or from the website, lot of these homeopaths give Free Skype consultation to discuss your case. I suggest that you should speak to a few homeopaths and make a decision based on that.
We are treating our son with Dr. Alan Freestone who is based in UK and we are 3 months in our treatment where he is detoxyfying any IVF medciations as my wife had some complications during her preganancy with IVF.We have seen some decent improvements like our son is now able to talk lot of functional language but this is far from our final goal.
I'll also say that homeopathy is a very slow process so don't expect miracles in 3 months.
Feel free to ping me if you have any queries and I'll be more than happy if anyone needs any info or help
Finally, here is the extract of the email.Here are a few homeopaths Iâ€™ve come across in my search whom I really liked, in case these are helpful:
Also, I donâ€™t mean to overwhelm you, but want to provide you with a few resources that I have found incredibly helpful over the years in case they might be for your family as well:
- Dr. Robert Abell (www.bewellclinic.com) is whom we are currently working with
- Alan Freestone (www.alanfreestone.com) is in the UK and he has been recommended by several parents - he offers a free Skype consult which is great too
- Dominic Stanghini (http://www.dstanghini.com) is in Canada and also offers a free Skype session
- Homeopathy Center of Houston (www.HomeopathyHouston.com) - the woman who answers the phones and initial questions has pretty much recovered both her sons and has a great story to share - theyâ€™ve recovered well over 100 kids (she mentioned they stopped counting after 100)
- Angelika Lemke (www.agnelicalemke.com) - Iâ€™ve heard her speak and she sounds wonderful - Alan may have trained with her - weâ€™re currently on a waitlist and may work with her in the future too as Dr. Abell is moving to Hawaii, though he will continue Skype appointments
Tali Berman (www.taliberman.com) - Tali used to work with Son-RIse for nearly 15 years I think - sheâ€™s a wonderful play therapy coach and has a really great book called Play To Grow that Iâ€™d recommend; weâ€™ve worked with her and sheâ€™s wonderfulKathleen DiChiara (www.kathleendichiara.com) healed her son through nutrition and some supportive supplements - she is wonderful to work with - and what I love most is our diet no longer feels restrictive. Sheâ€™s offering a module based training for 6 months for only $29 a month in case this is something your family would be interested inMaria Rickert Hong and Epidemic Answers offer a really great monthly webinar seriesYouâ€™ll also come across other monthly autism related online summits with expert interviews they offer for free - usually these are every other month or so - these can be incredibly helpful but also repetitive and overwhelmingMNRI (http://masgutovamethod.com) - we are just starting this now - reflex integration therapy; there is also http://www.inpp.org.uk which is an organization in the UK that also offers something similar that our therapist told us aboutThere are countless other resources so I will not overwhelm you any more; you will come across the exact ones that your son will find healing and as his father, youâ€™ll know what is best for him
- Outsmarting Autism by Patricia Lemer (a lot of information so go slowly and be patient with yourself; Iâ€™ve had this book for a year and am nowhere near finishing it)
- Son-Rise (www.autismtreatmentcenter.org) - we did this training, which they offer in the UK, a year and a half ago and it was life changing! This is hands down the best, most loving, most naturalistic / child directed method out there - our son has made lots of progress with this approach - when you get a chance, Iâ€™d suggest watching the 12 minute Intro video on the homepage - itâ€™s really beautiful!
- They also have countless books and DVDs which are amazing - Son-Rise: The Miracle Continues (Book), Autism Breakthrough (Book and DVD) and Games 4 Socialization (DVD) are the ones Iâ€™d highly recommend
- And, they have a great YouTube channel with lots of free videos