as per my experience. you can follow these points
1. Visit Malls Parks and Markets with child frequently
2. Do not eat sugar milk and processed foods
3. Buy Organic foods
4. Eat three fruits daily Kiwi Apple And Pomegranate
5. Speech therapy Occupational Therapy and education therapy every day home based or teacher
6. spend some time in village fields
7. No Processed packed or any flavor based or preservative food ( simply means Not any foor in packing)
8. No squash or packed juice
9. Omega berry Or fish oil, Vitmin B 12 , Calcium And Pro biotics dailly
10 As per me only Classic Autism is difficult to cure
Otherwise Mild Autism is not much Problem. One of our Relative diagnosed with Mild to Moderate Autism is In UK and he is working as air Plane designer in British Air
one very old Psychiatrist said me that your child will cure by time itself . these American DSM based Psychologist r Over fascinated to Autism.
i dont knot if its truth or false
but he is 40 y old psychologist
Hi deepforest, though your 10 point advice is given for abhiseksy. Hope it will be useful to all those parents out there. Thanks. I would like follow these for my 2.3 yr old son, except for s.no.9 which I am not aware of.
Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions.
Please message me your number. Need some information.
hi deepforest, can u please mail me ur number- firstname.lastname@example.org
Have u heard about neurofeedback treatment. If so try with medhamind in Chennai , the mentor is one of the pioneer working in this field in India.
I saw your post. 4 years ago about your son.. even my son has the same issue. Pls share your mail id to discuss.