Govt hospital for ASD/ development problem in kid

1 reply, Page 1

prabhatkr 2020-02-23 16:16:37


Hi, my son has learning disability and after meeting the councillor we have been advised to get him tested at any govt hospital. If they certify that he has development issues then that will help my son in future. He Has issues in writing and some behaviour issues in class. Can anyone guide me to a good govt hospital for this purpose (get the tests done for certificate purpose?)

aanchal 2020-04-30 14:36:27


I am sorry for the late reply. Your post slipped through the cracks somewhere. Can you email me the reports at, please? Also, a few more details like age/grade/city?
I'll have a look at the report to understand it better.


All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2023 Parentree