Sentia the global school
campus: Beside B.K. Enclave, Road No.2, Near Miyapur Bus Depot, Miyapur, Hyderabad - 49. Mobile: 99851 88821, email: email@example.com website: www.sentia.in
- The school is affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi, vide affiliation No.130223.
- The school was established during the year 2008-09 by Vidya Kshetra Educational Society. Most of the directors of the school are academicians with over two decades of rich experience in school education. Mr.A.Deepak is the founder & chairman of the school. He has been working as principal for over two decades.
- The calss age required is 3 yrs 6 months for EURO JUNIOR (Lower KG) and 5 yrs 6 months for class one as on First June of that year.
- The strength of the school during 2010-11 is ove r500 students and we have no branches elsewhere
- The annual school fee is different for different classes. A copy of the same is herewith enclosed.
- The class student ratio is 1:20 in pre school and 1:25 in class I to X
- Parent teacher meetings are regularly held in the school atleast 5 times in an academic year.
- Students have an option to choose Telugu or Hindi as second language nd have an option to choose Hindi or Telugu or French as third language. The second language starts in class One and the third language is from classes Five to Eight only.
- Regular field trips will be conducted as per te class & subject requirement.
- The preschool timings are from 8.45 am to 12.30 pm and for classes I to X it is from 8.45 am to 3.15 pm. Classes Nursery to IV shall have five day week, saturday being holiday. Classes V to X shall have six day week with second and forth saturdays as holidays.
- The present session 2010-11 ends on 9/3/2011 & annual reports will be issued on 12/3/2011 for classes I to IX. For classes nursery to euro senior the present session ends on 24/3/2011. The new session of 2011-12 shall begin on 14/3/2011 for classes II to X and 832011 for classes nursery to I. The last working day for all classes is 20/4/2011. The school shall reopen after summer vacation on 13/6/2011 for all classes. From 14/32011 to 20/4/2011 students shall have half a day school from 8.45 am to 12.30 pm for all classes.
- The school transport is provided on all major routes. The detailed transport route, pickup & dropping time & tariff can be collected from the school office.
- Hygienic balanced lunch is provided as an option for children of classes I to X
- For holistic education academic and non academic activity is planned. The school proivdes facility for cricket, football, basketball, volleyball, skating, yoga in addition to creative arts like music, dance, drama, art & craft. Children upto class IV are exposed to as many activities as possible. Students of classes V to X can choose any one of the outdoor sport and are made to participate in creative arts.
- Regular review of students performance is done and necessary support is given to the child and the parent is gided appropriately.
sentia the golbal school (fee) 2011 - 2012
Grade - I term - II term - III term - total
Nursery - 16k - 12k - 12k - 40k
Grade I&II - 20k - 15k - 15k - 50k
Grade III&IV - 22k - 16.5k - 16.5k - 55k
Grade V to VII - 24k - 18k - 18k - 60k
Grade VIII to X - 26k - 19..5k 19.5k - 65k
Uniform - 2k
Books - 2.1k
Abacus - 1.5k
Transport - 18k
17. In the beginning of the new session books sale counter is available in the school for a weeks time from 12/3/2011 to 19/3/2011 from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm. Later parents may purchase books from Central Publishers, opp. to Green Park Hotel, Ameerpet, Hyd. Ph.40 23400789
18. Scool Uniform is available at FM WORLD, #4, Datta Sai Apartment, Bac lane of hotel Swagath, Bhagyanagar colony, Hyd. Ph.No.040 66206812
19. The complete annual calendar for 2011-12 giving the details of the school assembly schedule, activities, events & celebrations, holidays, parent teacher meeting schedule, weekly work sheet & terminal exam schedule etc. will be communicated in March / April 2011.
16. For emergency medical care we are tied up with MIRRA HOSPITAL at Miyapur which is about 2.5 kms from the school. First aid facilities are available in the campus.