I would like to see the following done:
1. Many more wooded areas like Lal Bagh in Bangalore or Guindy State Park in Chennai
2. More open land in cities, preserved for our children to play, instead of the tiny "so-called" parks we have these days
3. Preservation of real farms close to our big cities (rather than making farm land into apartments) so our children can appreciate the contribution of farmers to our lives.
4. Preserve trees, instead of cutting them to make roads wider.
I do the following:
1. Walk to places that are close by
2. Use water carefully
3. Educate children about why trees are so important to us