St. Britto's Academy - Chennai
City : Chennai
State : Tamilnadu
Country : India
Location : R-3/3, Netaji Road, Velachery
Postal Code : 600042
Telephone : +91 44 22447514
Category : Schools
Tag : CBSE
Listing added by : Parentree-listings
Classes: Pre KG to 12
|Jul 15, 2012 8:26 AM||By a044gun|
|Ages:4-6 years, 6-8 years, 8-12 years|
I wish to alert the parents who are looking for new admission in St.Britto Velacherry school or who's kids are already doing there.. This is not false compliant without testing.
My kids are doing past two years in this school (Now doing IInd std & UKG) with lot of hope in the name of Mr.Britto's management who is well known in Shipping / Logistics industry.
But the school management found to be worst.. The reasons are below.
1. The School surrondings are very poor. In fact when we try to reach for parents meet in July, believe we walked thru sewage water which was surrended all sides of school. not a single entrace left. luckily we went in bike which took us without walking in water. Have seen various pupil / parents are walking in the sewage water over flowing. When checked with management, they are showing the notice board in where compliants to corperations was kept for past one year. The Compliants is not the solution. Now i wounder why my kids are falling sick even after we maintain good atmosphere at our home. even i remember once my kid is saying inside of school sewage water flow hence school is leave. since we send here thru school van, we are not aware of the surroundings...
2. Retention of teachers are affects the kids study. believe within two months our kid got 2nd class teacher. she not even now what is her class teacher name. Even when we met the teacher she not even know what is my kids strength / potential. there is no kid's personal history maintained. only they know mark sheet.
3. Imagine a 2nd standarad have 10 row of bench. how can the last few row kids listen / learn ?! just a 2 bench in each row and takes 10 rows to accomodate the 40 kids.
4. Toilet facility - when we checked with our kids where is toilet she show her class is in annexure bldg and they have to walk to main building. which means kids for emergency can't reach the toilet so fast.
5. No ground facility.. Not worth of paying such high fee when it happens like Govt. School.
6. The english knowledge development is not happening. the school runs with Tamil instructions/speakings.
The GOOD is.. Swiming pool facility (Weekly once class that too not happening regularly) / Van facility (Though expensive) - Mr.Britto's brand who suppose to do excellent in his industry (But not that great in this area).
I wish with this mail parents to get alerted. I don't want other's to get fool with the brand name.. also is there no health inspector visit to thi school? why can't they visit on rainy days?
|Dec 21, 2010 10:25 PM||By MvRenuka|
The school is very good. Teachers are pretty well trained and they really care for the students. The school bus operates only to the close by locations, which is a concern. Otherwise it is a good school.
|Sep 23, 2010 7:46 PM||By LizT|
|Ages:0-1 year, 1-2 years, 2-4 years, 4-6 years, 6-8 years|
Regret to say the experience was not good.