Some Bangalore party organizers whose parties have attended or who I have met...
- 98441 46147, email@example.com
- “Design, Deco, Entertainment & what not...”
- Founder and head-honcho: Rajan Godfrey
- Comment: The top and busiest party organizer in Bangalore. Expensive and very busy though. Have gone to many parties organized by him. Top quality. At one party where along with hair braiding for girls, they had gel and color hairspray (punk style) for boys. Novel idea.
- 98862 92019, firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Theme party organizers for kids”
- Comment: I had met Parul Kanodia (one of the two founders) at my daughter’s tennis class. There was also write-up about them in the “080” or Bengaluru magazine once. The write-up was very favorable.
- 98451 89391, 65988840, email@example.com
- “The team for successful events”, “Organizers and Entertainers”
- Comment: Husband and wife team, they organize and entertain as well. At a birthday party we attended, they were the enthusiastic and effective MCs and entertainers as well. Well-organized party. No idea about the expenses though.
- 25550215, 25592478
- The famous tiny shop on the Ebrahim Sahib street (parallel to Commercial street)
- Comment: They have reasonable and basic party supplies/return gifts also. I got a bouncer from them once. It worked out pretty well. Economical also.
- 93437 29619, 22236921, 22296399, http://www.magicprasad.com
- “Dreamland Events”, “A to Z in party arrangements”, “specialized in kids party”
- Comment: Had attended a party they had organized. Was pretty good. I remember they had typical party stuff (face painting etc.) and also had shooting balloons that kids enjoyed a lot.
- Contact D.V. Roopa, 41606078, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comment: Actually a shop that sells baby stuff in RMV Extn. But they organize parties as well. Have not yet gone to any they have organized yet. But they sounded good and plan to consider them strongly for my kid’s birthday parties. They might even host the party at the RMV club (they are members), in case you are looking for a venue.
- “Magic Show, Decorations, Party Games, Gifts, Astrologer etc. etc….”
- Comment: I just have the card. Do not remember how I got it. Anyone, has any experience with this one?
Please share and add more…