When a woman gets pregnant, she is joyous and at the same time anxious and fearful about pregnancy. There is a silent killer inside her called stress which can play hazardous for both mother and baby. For mom, it is emotional disturbances and unexplainable feelings and for baby, it could manifest into behavioral problems when born. So how to protect yourself and the baby is to create and provide a favorable atmosphere. It is the mother who can take this responsibility in her shoulders to ensure that she involves herself in positive things, be aware and also ensure baby’s development in all spheres.
Pregnancy does not end with delivering the baby but it is the start to it. So as a pregnant mom ensure to invest your time, mind and energy to see the constructive output.
The methods to fight stress can be as follows:
1. Be creative- Engage in activities that are creative in nature. Explore a hobby like painting, creative writing etc.
2. Be a critic – record your feelings and emotions on day today basis in a notebook and improvise on your mental activities and keep moving on positive track. If falls bad , critic yourself and if done well ,pat yourself
3. Be social – explore people who can be cheerful, bubbly and positive, their company could be giving you energy
4. Be musical – join a music class or an instrument and expel your energy constructive
5. Exercise - slow and steady movements with awareness can help you to remove stress and also secret endorphins to fight stress
6. Breathe – do breathing exercise for yourself and baby to expand your lungs and expel your stress
7. Affirmation - self affirming words acts like magic mantras and gets registered as positive inputs
8. Be aware – be aware of your stage in pregnancy and stay connected with pregnant moms to get proper insight and awareness
9. Stay silent – just stay silent consciously focusing you and baby at least 10 minutes to get mental peace , no talking, no cell phones, no watching TV , just close your eyes and stay like in mounvrath.
10. Believe – believe in yourself … your body, your mind and soul,you are the best mom.
Happy pregnancy moms