My Baby is 5 months old. I am feeding her Nestum and Naan . I give her 3 scoops of nestum and once naan 4 times a day .Is this enough for her ? Coz Her stomach is not fully filled and she is crying and asking for more. Can i feed her more?
I have 8 months baby and 3 years old kid.
For my younger one gave only milk till 6 months.But for my elder one i started food from 4th month.
Whatever quantity u r giving is fne.But u can give food 2 hrs once.So baby can fill her stomach periodically and play nicely.
For my elder one when she was in 5th month i gave
1. Carrot (Boiled and grinded in blender)
2. nestum (as u told)
3. Banana (smashed with hand)
4. Milk bikis biscuit (2 or 3 mixed with hot water)
5. All vegetable boiling water as soup (just add salt)
6. rice powder (roast and grind as fine powder of raw rice,just add sugar and hot water whenever giving)
Now for my younger one from 6th month i started giving ceralac rice(it will fill stomach compare to nestum), manna ragi mix (very healthy )
u can also try all.