I have visited almost 10 - 12 day care in and around viman nagar. I have nt find even a single day care for which I will say this is best and I don’t have to compromise on anything here.
· Root to Wings (Viman Nagar): there was only one room and balcony for the day care kids. The same room they use for sleeping and same they use for play. As the kids in day care of diff ages so there sleeping and playing time cannot be same.
· Brianworks (Viman Nagar): same problem even with brian works also. there was very small room and area for day care children that too on the entrance itself so called near to office. So whenever anyone comes children will get disturb and the lady was like oohh..Does she cry alot or she is playful child na....means to say that staff should not have to put much efforts with kids.
· Kinder brook (Viman Nagar): the moment u enters inside the day care it will not give any sign of liveliness...the place was so dull and boring...
· One more( manage by asha gupta in house opp to joggers park): the lady was so outspoken and loud...and i did not understand that how she manage to run day care in the house where she stays...The reason is I don’t find any toy inside the house. The ways things were so properly manage inside the living room and the bedroom where kids are suppose to sleep. It gives me the feeling that kids must be play either outside the house or the common area of the society.
· Intelligence Kids (Make best of childhood) (Viman Nagar): The lady and their concept is good. But the only problem I had visit there is the cleanliness of the place. The bungalow was not clean at all. They allow everyone to come inside with footwear. We visit their twice. By evening the main hall where kids use to play, floor was full of sand ...u cannot walk without footwear. They even do not have the safety doors on staircases and kids are climbing up and going down without any supervision.
· Seera International (Viman Nagar): There day care starts at 11:30, after school. So if we want seera then forcefully we have to take admission in school. We were ok even with that but the main thing which bother me there this is newly started so I don’t saw the maturity in the staff. First we visit there on Saturday there we met with one lady who use to manage office. Till that we were in the mood of putting our child in seera itself but we thought that let go there on weekday around lunch time and meet with the day care supervisor once. There office timing is 9 to 1. We reached there there at 12.30 but what we found that daycare supervisor and the lady who manage office was already left for the day. There we met with Mr. Kapil. Means now for rest of the day kids will be only with mausii and the man. So I did not find the maturity in the staff. How can day care supervisor left for the day at 12.30 itself leaving kids only with mausii. Allthough it is independent bungalow but of u see area wise it is not so specious.
· Kinder land (Kalyani nagar): Everything was good there. In our list that daycare was leading candidate but when we visit there again to clear some doubt then we came to know that they keep kids all the time in diper. Even if the kids have having rashes then also at least at the sleeping time they keep him/her in dipper.
· Kider brook (Kalyani nagar): The place is so crowded. Including school and da care they have around 100s kids. So what would be the situation there at morning time? They have divided kids with age group. Each group have 10-12 kids manage by 1 teacher and one mausii. Teacher kid ratio is very bad. They also put the baby in dipper in morning and evening time. During sleeping time they remove dipper.
We did not find even a single day care like apple blossom, which is in baner at pashan sush road. Last time I have put my daughter there for 15 days because at that time my requirement was only 15 days. But this time the time frame is 6 month and it is 9 km from our home. So i can’t sit in the office more then 10 to 5 which is not manageable for 6 months. We stayed in aundh and our office is in Eon and magarpatta so baner is completely out of the way.
Apple blossom has huge bungalow around atleast 5000 sqft area. Morning time 4 teachers evening time 4 teachers and at afternoon they overlap the time. Teachers are so educated and polite. They prepare food morning breakfast to eve snacks. You need not to worry about the food. They prepare variety in the food Indian food plus English food so the kids will get use to every type of food. Allthough there charges are also at higher end Rs 9800 for full day but at least u will be satisfied that ur kid is in safe hands.
Finally I found one more daycare cum school, which is in amanora in hadapsar. Till now i have not visited there but my husband has visited there and he likes the place, Innovera international preschool. The place is newly constructed, very much clean and gives you fresh feeling. Much bigger bungalow then seera. They don’t put kids in dipper. They have CCTV camera facility so that u can watch ur kid and because of CCTV i m hoping that staff may be takes good care of kids consciously. Rest i will come to know later. Till now it is kind of finalise.
This Saturday we are planning to visit the place again and keeping my figure cross that I should not get any surprise. The only thing is they don’t provide the food. So I think that instead of compromising in hygiene and dipper lets compromise on fresh food.
None of the day care I have mentioned above provides full day meal. Some provide only lunch some provide lunch and one snack and some does not provide anything. If ur kid has milk in the day time then by default u have to provide none of the daycare provide fruits (as they are very costly) and milk.
IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEA OF INNOVERA PRESCHOOL THEN PLEASE DO SHARE WITH ME.