Last year i put my son in A School in TTK Road Alwarpet. That was utter junk and they just cheated us with brand name and false promises. When we went there we got decieved and pulled our son out. 25k went under the water.
Nobody at A school knew how to handle children or have patience and that became a old story.
Now again we are trying to put him into school. I visited a few schools in this area and personally not satisfied with any . These are the following schools that i visited
1) Sugar N Spice - Doesnt look ok to me. Crampy with very little space
2) Bamboola - Not keeping eye on children.
3) Bambino - looks like a tatched shed
4)Vruksha - Not keeping eye on children.
5) Alphabet - Fast Track Kids - Hefty Fees. But didnt find any potential problems
6) Kids Central - Kottur - Looks ok. But will visit again on saturday
I am not looking at calibre foundation also as they are just cashing in money using YGP's name.
I am skeptical about euro kids and other franchise model based schools as franchisees need only money, money, money and nothing else
I thought of checking out ALPS (Academy for LIL people) in mylapore. But they have shifted to Peters road it seems.
Can anybody suggest me some decent schools please? Even if you are going to contradict my view points about the above mentioned schools you are most welcome as opinions always differ.
I went through reviews, forums of this site and couldnt find anything that would help my area of alwarpet, r.a. puram, kottur,mylapore