like many of you, i too am waiting to hear from NPS asap, so that we can decide on some other school, if not NPS.
I wanted to know, how many of you are thinking of/ having a back up school (ie. where a huge chuck of fees already paid), say school B, if nps doesn't call. Should we pay the admn fees in school B, wait for nps to call. If we get a call from NPS, then decide whether to waste the money spent on school B and switch to NPS, or reluctantly carry on with school B.
If Mr. Gopalakrishna or the management of NPS is reading this, I PLEAD to him to do some justice to us parents by calling the selected candidates asap, as many of us are in the above mentioned dilemma. I understand that NPS is busy with their internal affairs and celebrations. But our problems too should not get overlooked. The money involved IS a substantial sum and is hard earned. So is the future of the kid's education.
We wait for NPS, we don't go for a backup school thinking of the money involved, and tomorrow if the kid is not selected by nps, what do we do?? So, NPS and Mr. Gopalakrishna, please do justice and call the selected ones asap.