well said Rubu... I have couple of other points to mention...
I am listing some of the advantages of having 2 daughters,
1. Both will be for each other even after they growup. I have my sisters and even cousin sisters ALWAYS there to listen. I dont say Brothers will not, but likelyhood is less than Sisters!!
2. Their bond starts right from their childhood. They make very good friends. Even in their teens they can discuss amongst themselves.
a girl & a boy -- They will share matters only till their teens. after that I dont think they can...
3. It will be a lively and lovely home. Again I dont deny the same with Boys..but still :)
4. You can reuse your first daughter's dresses ( sound silly why not?!! ..cloths esp Girls dresses are expensive these days)
5. Girls have wide variety of choice when it comes to dresses...You will have 2 cute pricesses at home (Again boys hold the same ..but still :) )
6. You will have 2 pairs of ears listening to you in your old age. When you get older you CANT discuss some of your emotional and physical issues with your son, but definitely with your daughter.
7. Last but not the least you will Not have any Daughter in law issues!!!
Disclaimer: It doesnt mean Boys will not care or Sister-Brother bonding will not be there. So parents of Boy-Girl or Boy-Boy pls dont get offended..