Parentree Logo

Help! she swallowed some glitter!

2 replies, Page 1

 

Chaplin 2011-01-02 21:04:20

 

My 21 month old swallowed some glitter powder meant for art work...dont know how much went in...what do I do now?

C

 


shams 2011-01-02 23:29:34

 

Please do not panic! Call your doctor and ask for suggestions! I don't think you need to worry.

Hope all will go well.

 

mickey 2011-01-03 10:38:13

 

  Hi  Chaplin,

As long as she/he has not had any vomitings or lose motions,  there is nothing to panic. However do consult your Ped as suggested by Shams.

Most  Art & Craft supplies need to adhere to a specific safety code for toxicity. They are generally non-toxic or mild irritants which is generally written on the tubes/bottles.  So please check out the label on tube/bottle first and take the glitter along with you when you visit Doc. 

But better be careful  next time never to leave such things within her/his reach. 

Take care,

Mickey

 

 

All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2014 Parentree