We have recently moved to SardarPatel Nagar, KPHB Colony from Redmond US. I have two kids (Boy in 2nd grade & girl in UKG) who are going to KKR Gowtham school in our colony behind JNTU.
My kids used to have many friends to play after school in our community in US. But here in our apartment we don't have any kids apart from these two. They want to make some friends and enjoy their time after school.
While thinking about it, I have found this to ask you about the below ideas if they are workable?
- Can we (the families with little kids around KPHB Colony) form a group and meet on weekends in a pre-discussed time and place.
- Hopefully Kids become friends and start mingling with each other. They can learn from each other as well.
- We (Parents) would cross share our knowledge about kids schools, recommended study sites, recommended arts trainings around KPHB and any possible discussions that would help in group. (PS: Not TV serials or Movies :), but I don't mind if they are in plate)
- We can do Potluck lunches and can taste our home foods.
- I believe making these friendship groups would also sometimes helpful in getting timey and proper suggestions to solve our personal problems.
- Sharing our knowledge would help in gaining more.
- Discussing our problems would help in solving them quicker.
And many more advantages I hope we can get through it, what do you say?
Please let me know if it works and anyone ready to join?
Thank you for reading this long expression with your valuable patience.
I would like to but am staying a bit far, near Nallagandla, Lingampally
we came recently to kukatpally
we r staying in kphb 6th phase near abdul kalam pARK
my kid is studying ukg in kidzee
so i am interested to join..
Thanks for showing interest Arun. Lets see if any more wants to join with us.
We also relocated to Hyderabad from Bangalore very recently and staying in Usha Mullapudy Road near KPHB colony. I am also interested.Regards, Priyanka.
great idea, I wish I could be nearby to Kukatpally.. I am in Gachibowli... :)