Hi can I know from when they are going to start prekg classes. Whether it is June or July. ?? Any mail received anybody
All, Today received login for Yogibu website.This will be website where will receive school messages.Heard that it will June7 for BVM@Bolleini( they recevied thru Yokibu).Not sure for Ours, Lets wait and check our Inboxes.
Dear All , I got login information for Yogibu site on 11th April for BVM perungudi. No other information available.
Hi all, I am staying at thiruvanmiyur. My daughter also got admission in perungudi bvm for pre kg. can anyone tell is there any transport providing by school for pre kg or else any body planning to pooling in this way. Please tell me ASAP. Based on that I am planning to shift my house near school.
Hi all. I am new to parentree.
I would like to have your inputs on BVM perungudi and also about when we need to apply for it. My daughter is only 1 year old and Sishya omr said admissions are over for 2016 (LKG). I do not want to be late for this school too. Does anyone know in which month the child has to complete 2 years to be eligible for pre kg admissions? Also, are there any other good schools that we can look for in this area? I stay in thoraipakkam?
Can anyone help me out with the details of Good Day care near BVM global @ perungudi.
Please advice whether we can apply for pre-kg admission in BVM Perungudi and BVM Bollineni Hillside both. thanks.
Greetings! Any idea when the I std admission forms will be issued in BVM Perungudi and BVM Bollineni?
This is the info I got from BVM Perungudi ...
ADMISSIONS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2014-2015
- Pre Application for Pre KG will be issued free of cost on Wednesday4th December 2013 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Eligibility age for Pre KG: Born on or after 1/4/2011 and before 31/3/2012.
- Pre Application for Classes LKG - VIII will be issued (subject to vacancies available) at free of cost on Monday 2nd December 2013 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Admissions to classes LKG & UKG are highly subjected to vacancies available.
- Admission Test & Admissions to classes I to VIII are subject to vacancies available.
- Parents can collect the Pre Applications from the school office on specified dates and submit the filled in Pre application to the office on or before Saturday7th December 2013.
- Admissions to Pre KG will be based on lot system and selected list of students will be displayed on the school notice board on Monday 16thDecember 2013.
- Admissions to classes I to VIII will be made through an entrance test scheduled to be held on Sunday 15th December 2013. Reporting time9:00 a.m. Entrance test will be administered only for those classes where vacancy is available.
- For Class-I - Oral entrance test will be conducted.
- For Classes II to VIII - written test in English, Mathematics and Second Language will be conducted. Maximum duration of the test -3 hours.
- Selection list for classes I to VIII will be displayed on the school notice board on Monday 16th December 2013 at 5:30 p.m.
- Siblings and children of teachers will be given preference in admission to the school.
- The decision of the Management Committee is final
O wonderful Thanks Sudarcin. That is very informative. But looks my daughter is not eligible for it this year cos she is June 2012 born.
any residential area criteria?
Shyamalap: I think first preference would be for 5km radius
ppl from velachery and adambakkkam also go to bvm perungudi.. so i suggest all should apply and if u get then good.
Is it possible to apply in both BVM schools bollinenihillside and perungudi? Any idea, do they have centralized admission process? We are in pallikarani. so, please tell me can we apply in both the branches?
Is there anybody sending their child from santhome side? If so, pls reply how he is going to school? Is there any private VAN to drop and pickup the child..
Pls reply. Thanks.