I would be moving to Begnaluru by teh en dof the yer and need to get admission for my daughter into a school in LKG.
Could you please suggest good ICSE/CBSE schools around koramangala, jp nagar, jayanagar, bannerghatta rd, marathahalli etc.?
I woudl be grateful if you could also let me know when the schools start giving application forms etc as I am going to be in bengaluru only by end of Nov or early Dec.
WOudl schools have email addresses and do they respond.
Most of the schools start off with admissions in Sept-Nov time frame. Schools have websites, but they rarely reply back to queries. If you have any contacts in Bangalore, you can get the forms. For admissions, you will have to be personally present.
Here's the list:
- NPS (Koramangala, HSR, Indiranagar) CBSE board
- DPS (Kanakapura road, Sarjapur road, yelahanka) CBSE
- PSBB LLA (Bannerghatta road) CBSE
- Presidency south (off Bannerghatta road) CBSE
- Sri Kumarans (off Kanakapura road) CBSE and ICSE
- Clarence (JP Nagar) ICSE
- Innisfree House (JP Nagar) ICSE
- Brigade school (JP nagar) CBSE
- Sudarshan Vidya Mandir (Jayanagar) ICSE
- Mitra Academy (Bannerghatta road) ICSE
- BGS NPS (Bannerghatta road) CBSE
- Podar school (Bannerghatta road) ICSE
- Samhita Academy (Bannerghatta road) CBSE
These are some of the schools I've heard of and will be considering for my child too.
Hope this helps!
thanks for your help.
How difficult is it to get admission if we arrive in teh city only in Dec?
Most of the older/famous/established ones such as NPS, DPS, Kumarans etc generally start calling people in Nov-Dec time frame and close admissions by Jan. You can submit the forms for these schools and provide a local address (of a relative or friend). Incase you have been shortlisted and are in town by then, nothing like it!
(I am not sure if you need to be personally present to submit the forms, you can call up schools and check this criteria as well. Some schools may be specific on this.)
Other schools have seats for LKG/UKG in Dec-Jan (and even right before the session starts).
You can always visit the school campus when you are in town to check out on availability.
All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2017 Parentree