Hi, Please help with me with reviews for any kindergarten or montessori in Vijayanagar/ Chandralayout/Nagarbhavi for my 2.3 yr son.Thanks - Shilpa
Try Sankalpa. It's on Vijayanagar club road. It's good.
there are a few montessori schools in malleshwaram one of them is vidhya preeth and in banaswadi nurture montessori is there.
I visited few play schools and Montessories in Vijayanagar, below my take on them
1) Sankalp - Best among all I have seen, very clean, spacious play area, Montessori and entity based training.
2) Little kids - Cirriculum is good, they teach only 3 phonotics, 1 number, 1 colour a month. Teacher student ratio is pretty good.
3) Toddler's Heaven - This is the place to visit, they take only 12 students. They mainly concentrate on brain development and discipline. Major drawback is lack of additional faculty.
4) Treehouse - Dont bother to go
5) Heritage - Pretty good, Xseed syllabus. I found them to be rude towards kids.
6) Jumbo kids - It was good, but very far off from my place
7) Planet kids - Visited this place and found it good and spacious.
Will decide between Sankalp and Planet kids..
All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2008-2014 Parentree